Friday, April 06, 2007

Are You as Smart as a Fifth-Grader?

There have been a lot of articles, posts, T.V. shows and interest in testing adults' knowledge of fifth-grade education lately. I dismissed them as silly, and didn't read any until today. My curiosity got the better of me, so I took the 5th grade science test. To my horror, I failed miserably! But to redeem myself, I took the 9th grade vocabulary test and passed with flying colors! See how you do, it's quick and easy. Fifth Grade Science Test
High School Freshman Vocabulary Test

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I took the tests and did the same as you. The only two I got wrong on the vocab test were the ones about science. I tanked the other.

Anonymous said...

Same here. Maybe they should teach more science in school. It wasn't hard, I just forgot, it's been awhile.

Anonymous said...

ADMIT IT YOU FAILED AND THATS THAT